At the recently concluded Hero World 2024, an event held in Jaipur, India, and in which one of the largest motorcycle manufacturers in the world, Hero MotoCorpunveils its exciting roadmap for the future.
The brand, in addition to presenting all its products and ideas for the coming and following seasons, unveiled an interesting and peculiar concept of an electric tricycle, the Life Sway. As a curiosity, this electric tricycle is based on the house’s EV scooter, the efficient Life V1 Pro.
As it could not be otherwise, at Hero World 2024 the Asian firm went all out. It was a carnival of interesting products, ideas and concepts that the Indian brand has been working on.
But, although most of the limelight was taken by the new Hero Mavrick 440 and Hero Xtreme 125Ra vehicle that caught the attention of our fellow Indians was the tricycle concept Life that we bring you on this occasion. A clear preview of the electric future that is upon us.
This revolutionary electric tricycle, by the way, one of the first we see, has independent suspension for each front wheel, complemented by individual disc brakes. The design has been conceived with the intention of increasing stability and cornering grip, providing a safer and more exciting driving experience on the crowded and dangerous roads of India.
As for the rest of the design and structure, the Sway It resembles its brother, although this is a production model, the scooter Life V1 Pro. Be careful, with the exception of its individual seat and a curious luggage rack in the back. However, hero MotoCorp has kept the technical details of the concept secret Swayleaving it in doubt if it will ever make it to production.
What do we know so far about the Hero Vida Sway?
- It looks a lot like the regular Vida V1 electric scooter.
- It has an elegant design, touch screen and LED lights.
- The two front wheels have independent suspension.
- Both front wheels are equipped with disc brakes.
- Additional space in the rear, instead of the second seat.
- We calculate a range similar to that of its brother, more or less 110 km.
- Like the scooter, the tricycle would have two removable batteries and 3 driving modes (Eco, Ride and Sport).